Forms to complete & Links for your business
Click On The Button For The 2023 Emmett Farmers Market Rules & Regulations →
Please Read Thoroughly Before Completing the Application
Click On the button for Emmett Farmers Market Application For Membership. Please understand that anyone who helps you at the EFM also acknowledges the EFM rules and regulations.
Click On the button for The 2023 Emmett farmers market DUFB vendor agreement →
if you plan to sell plants, seeds, fruits, vegetables, and accept SNAP tokens.
Click on the button if you need more information about starting your own business in the State of Idaho. Use the wizards to get started. →
Click On the button →
to register with the idaho state sales tax department whether you already have a tax number or not, everyone must register. this is our event id#149422080 for the first 3 months and this is our Event id #76677120 for the last 2 months. Detailed instructions below ↓
Click on the button if you need more information about Cottage Foods →
Click On the button to register with the idaho state sales tax department whether you already have a tax number or not
everyone must register before setting up at the eFM!
this is our → event id#149422080 ↔ for the first 3 months & this is our → Event id #76677120 ↔ for the last 2 months.
Here are the steps you need to do after clicking on the ID Tax Commission Go To TAP Button above:
- After you click on the red button “Idaho State Tax Commission Go To TAP” scroll down page to “Sellers and Promoters” click “Register as a Temporary Seller or Promoter.”
- Choose “Seller WITH Event ID” > “Next”
- Choose “I am going to an event” > “Next”
- Enter the Event ID > “Next”
- Enter your Seller Information > “Next”
- Choose Purpose: “I am not making taxable sales,” “I have a regular permit” or “I need a temporary permit.” > “Next”
- Review your entry > “Submit”
- Check your email account for further instructions or attached Temporary Sellers Permit (if applicable). then do all steps again but use the second Event ID
- Don’t forget to file your sales tax report and remittance in September and again in November
Don’t panic! If you need help let us know!