Wednesdays & Saturdays, June - October
Follow EmmettFM on Twitter


Step one to become a vendor: Obtain a copy of the Rules & Regulations and Application for Membership. Step two: If you have not already done so, register your company with the State of Idaho. The links in the Note below will guide you through each step. It is super easy. If you wish to be YOU, an individual, as a vendor, you can also register “you” through the links below. We are not giving legal advice. If you have questions, please CONTACT US!

It is easier than you think!!!!! Click one of the links below. That’s all you need to do. Each link will walk you through the steps.

or here It will tell you everything you need to do.

Need help becoming a Vendor?

10303462_10152246530631775_318507955453697858_nHello everyone! Even though our Farmer’s Market has already started for the season, if you are interested in setting up a booth to sell some extra veggies or you want to sell your handmade items, you still can.  We have a large park and have plenty of room for more vendors. PLEASE do not be overwhelmed with the forms you need to fill out or ANYTHING!  We are here to assist you.
 Becoming a vendor is very simple. Honest!
 Contact us with any questions you may have.  We are here to help!

Are you selling bakery items? Home-canned jams or jellies?

Agricultural market: A roadside stand or farmers’ market that sells only non-PHF, and may include some home-canned jams or jellies, cakes, fruit pies or cookies – No license is required. Low-risk food establishment with no licensing requirement. Continue reading Are you selling bakery items? Home-canned jams or jellies?

Selling plants?

Each member of the market selling plant material for propagation must have a nursery license or if they have less than $500 in annual sale a written exemption from the Department.

Michael E. Cooper, Bureau Chief
Plant Industries Division
Idaho State Department of Agriculture Physical Address: 2270 Old Penitentiary Road
P.O. Box 790 Boise, ID 83712
Boise, ID 83701

Phone: (208) 332-8620

Selling eggs?

The following information is from the Idaho Department of Agriculture, Central District Health, and the Idaho Statues.

Chickens are susceptible to salmonella, a family of bacteria that can also infect their eggs. The Department of Agriculture monitors the production and sale of eggs. If you have under 300 hens, there is no Department of Agriculture license, inspection, or fee.

If you have under 300 hens and sell direct to Continue reading Selling eggs?